While other finance roles in your office can maintain your current and historical financial records, a chief financial officer will provide the highest level of financial strategy for your business. Despite the key advantages of working with a CFO, companies are often deterred by the substantial salary expectations and commitment. By choosing to work with an outsourced CFO instead of an in-house CFO, you can save your company both time and money.
Michael provides organizations of all stages and sizes with CFO-level expertise on an outsourced basis. Michael can bring an objective point-of-view that someone within your organization may not be able to offer, and with the flexibility to engage Michael for a certain number of hours per month or year, or for a specific project (like an audit), your organization can benefit from his 35-plus years of experience without the steep overhead.
Michael’s outsourced CFO services include:
- Financial infrastructure management
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Transitions, successions, and mergers and acquisition support
- Cash flow management and projections
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Private equity and debt financing
- Bank financing and investor meeting preparation
- Audit preparation and liaison with audit firm
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Accounting software selection and implementation
- Financial improvement planning